Monday, January 2, 2012

Be brave and bring a lable maker


Have I introduced you to the mad cuteness that is the Jackers?  Probably but let me do it again because I LOVE this little bugger!


Originally known as Blueberry Bullivant - the JackJack has reigned as El Presidente del Equipo de Divertido since his arrival.  This is the longest reign since the creation of Club Fun and one that from time to time leads me to contemplate instituting term limits in the bi-laws.  While he is currently quite benevolent, though adamant about adhering to meal times, I suspect that his leadership may get a bit more tumultuous come the Terrible Twos and I just can't rely on any of us to vote him out of power.   He's VERY charismatic. 

Anyhow, I digress.  A few months ago I visited Mashleigh and the Jackers and undertook the challenge of cleaning out and organizing the nursery.  The success of this project has given me the confidence to attack sorting through my old bedroom:

December 29, 2011
Wish me luck?

No comments: