Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Please sir, may I have some more

One of my new life resolutions has been to eat breakfast.  I hate breakfast.  Actually hate might be too strong of a word, but at the very least I loathe eating breakfast.  I'm not hungry when I get up and it goes against every I-want-to-be-thin bone in my body to eat when I'm not hungry (you know, when it's not french fries or dessert) but the side of me that is swayed by evidence based arguments knows that I need to eat it.  

So here is evidence that I'm eating not only breakfast but a healthy, protein-y, complex carb-y and fruity breakfast. It's the fuel for my mother fucking day and I'm eating every single god damned morning. This had better be worth it.

January 19, 2012

1 comment:

lol wut? said...

that looks so yummy!

also: the puffin desktop plays :)