Tuesday, March 1, 2011

so about that 5K...


So the thing about writing things on the Internet is that sometimes details just have to be omitted for the protection of those around me.  Usually it's a details schmetails kind of situation but other times, well...the whole story just doesn't get told.

About a month ago I ventured down to West Palm to run in a 5K with Club Fun and I blogged about it here.  Looks like a lovely weekend yes?  Well it was, but it was exceptionally lovely due to a delightful little tidbit that I may have left out. Yes, Club Fun ran a 5k but it was a Club Fun of 4 instead of 3 as we had a new member along for the ride in Ashleigh's tummy.  Nine weeks along, little Blueberry Bullivant participated in what has become a Club Fun tradition to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research, such a little activist already. :)

So now that this news is out (with the permission of the proud parents of course) I need to call attention to the Club Fun Incubator who ran the race 9 weeks pregnant and distinct shade of pale green.  I can only tell you what a trooper she is and how I will never, ever be caught running a 5K at 9 week pregnant.  Squdges to you Madame Incubator, you are all that is woman. :)

I have to admit that when they first told me that they want to put someone up for consideration of membership I was not so sure, but one glimpse at the little tadpole in the ultrasound pic and I was convinced as to what a perfect fit he/she will be.

Welcome to the Club Mini-Bullivant, I am beyond excited to meet you and I promise that I will always share my Cheerios with you.  

No comments: