Thursday, August 6, 2009

Consequences of coming clean on a blog:

Laura: So this morning I thought: hey, I'll see if Anna has any words of wisdom today...and that's what I found. The solution to my mystery of missing water.

Laura:
....sadly for you it wasn't really bottled water...it a refill job (rinsed out between uses, of course. Hopefully you catch one of my many mystery diseases.

The Thief: :( I didn't realize it until this morning that it was yours.

Laura: My initials sharpied on the cap might have tipped you off...

The Thief: I feel quite guilty.

Laura: I'm not worried, but maybe your immune system should be.

The Thief: I actually spent most of the morning deciding if I should fess up to that. on a more positive note for me, since you checked my blog today, my reader count might be up to 4!!

Laura: yeah baby!!

The Thief: I'm so totally going places man

Laura: You are ALMOST famous.

.....

Laura:
Is that you choking on my water?

The Thief: that's me choking, but it's not your water...I drank that yesterday

Laura: damn. it's better this way. I don't want a law suit.

The Thief: I'm sure I know some super overachiever from high school who has passed the bar exam who would represent me.

Laura: I imagine that they would go to bat for you and then sue me for 1M b/c you choked on my water. You crazy liberals!

The Thief: hrmm...that might not be a bad plan. Said overachievers must be open to obscenely overly-litigious suits since they're just starting their careers right? No time like the present to start building a reputation as a schister

Laura: exactly

The Thief: sooo, do you mind if use your first name in my blog? or would you prefer a pseudonym?

Laura: I notice that not being referenced is not an option.

Anna: Nobody is exempt.

Laura: well, I'm not in the witness protection any more so we should be good.

No comments: