Thursday, February 16, 2012

NTAC

In keeping with my decision to share more about what I do for a living while not revealing enough to warrant my firing, it begs to be told that I work with the hugest bunch of assholes you could ever meet.

Snuggied into shared desks we've (by in large) become the kind of people that take supreme joy in picking on each other.  Notice that one is speaking too loudly comes in the form of projectiles and I realized today as I threw my body weight behind punching John in the arm, that in most offices that would count most of what we do as workplace harassment.  I would watch out for that, but according to el jefe, it's only harassment if it's unwelcome. 

The newest piece of asshole-ish entertainment that seems to be circulating the office slipping binder clips on people's sweaters and coats when they're not looking.

I know, it's pretty racy stuff but we roll fast and lose in BMT Research.

Sadly, it must be admitted that I am the no-talent-ass-clown that started this one.  And like most ass-holey behavior, it has come back to bite me.  I'm not for exactly how long I carried this little hitch-hiker around on my fleece but it was long enough that John can't remember when he put it there. 
February 1, 2012
Like I needed help looking disheveled and scatter-brained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. We used to do this with chip clips. I once marched the halftime show for the new Orleans saints in the super dome with a chip clip attached to my back!

SoMuchToSay said...

nice Liz! P.S. More blogs please!