Tuesday, April 17, 2012

When do we grow up?

I still occasionally wonder what in the world I will do with myself when I grow up.  It's generally a wonderment that is quickly followed with the rankling idea that I am already grownup and it's time to figure it out already.  But I just take that feeling, shove it in a pocket and forget about it until it turns up in the wash or next winter when I pull that coat out of the closet. 
There was something about this woman on her motorcycle ahead of me on the way to work the other day that reminded me that while we may grow up, we don't necessarily grow old. 

Who says that you're too old to strap your teddybear on the back of your bike and watch the wind roll through your handlebar tassles? 

March 29, 2012
Not being seven anymore hasn't stopped this bad ass broad.

No comments: