Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Please pass the granola

This past weekend I went up to Jacksonville for my friend I-shien's 30th birthday.  It was a great party and deserving of it's own post, but of note is that during the morning-after-party conversation I was described as "totally granola."
Granola!? Me? And when I protested I was assured that I shouldn't worry, because I'm not "crunchy granola", just granola.  It's really not the noun that I would have chosen to describe myself but now that I think about it...I like it.  Still, I'm not sure the wearing flats and driving a Mini Cooper make me granola. 

But I do love my yoga, farmers market Wednesdays are a highlight of my week and I truly believe that organic apples, milk and eggs taste better than their non-organic counterparts.  That all being said, I think that these:
March 23, 2012
are crossing the god damned line.  Organic cotton balls, at (do the math) four cents a piece?  One the line between granola and crunchy granola you will find a bag of organic cotton balls and I'm staying on my side of the line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just drive through Alabama and pick up the ones on the side of the road.