Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tired of Playing Catch-Up

So I have been about two weeks behind on uploading my pictures of the day for about three months now.  I've been trying to upload two or three a day to get caught up but then I miss a few days and find myself even more behind than I was before.  I like to consider myself reasonably intelligent but this is complete madness and much like The Bumper Sticker of Doom, I refuse to let it hold me under it's tyrannical and evil thumb much longer. Similarly to how accumulating TV shows on my DVR occasionally results in irrational feelings of stress and anxiety, being this far behind on the blog makes me iggy.  I have so many things that I want to write about but I don't because I'm behind on my 365 project and keep putting it off until I get caught up.

So. 

Despite previous complaints that I post in waves, please prepare yourself for a blogging picture tsunami. I'm getting caught up so that I can write about the things that I want to write about, the things that are changing my life each day. 

Hold on to those nipples, a series of less than exciting pictures are soon to follow. :)

No comments: