Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oli-G's first Happy Hour

I suddenly realized that I'm falling behind in welcoming all of the newborn peanuts that keep entering my life.  The pace of new wah-wahs is picking up dramatically and I admit that I'm having trouble keeping up in more ways than just this blog.

Time feels like it's literally fly past me, I admit that it's not really a speed that I'm entirely comfortable with.  Where are the days going?  When did I grow up and start making regular dentist appointments, paying bills on a schedule and going to the Farmers Market for locally grown vegetables?  I don't really know but it happened and here I am, taking deep breaths trying to slow my wheels and desperately looking for a bigger picture. 

I can't believe that it was only year and a half ago that I showed up at the hospital to hold an hours old Oli-G in my arms and now she's coming to Friday Team Building with her mama.
April 13, 2012

I blink and they grow.