Friday, June 17, 2011

Quote of the Day: Friends are warm fuzzies edition

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." 

Bahamian Friends :)

Super Fancy Friends

Friends who dress up
 "I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends."
- Walt Whitman 
Friends who form Fun Clubs

Friends who won't ever be forgotten
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis
 
Political Friends

Drinking friends!
  "Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them." 
- Edwin Arlington Robinson
Sister Friend
Boy-Friend
Fabulous Friend

"I get by with a little help from my friends."
- John Lennon

No comments: