Tuesday, January 5, 2010

StarWars

I know that some people consider Star Wars to be one of the greatest movies/trilogy/double-trilogy/epic films etc. of all time. I have to admit, while science fiction isn't generally my most favorite of genres, I do enjoy Star Wars. I enjoy Hayden Christensen too. Perhaps it is the part of my brain that resists full on allegiance to any television shows or schedules but like has just never turned to love. (If I may digress and brag momentarily however, after countless hours of diligent work progress has been made on emptying out my DVR box. I am caught up through November 11th. Oh yeah baby.) It may be my own personal lack of attention to movie plot detail but I think that this synopsis of the Star Wars movies to be the best EVER.

EVER.



Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.
()

No comments: