Sunday, May 20, 2012

More moosica

One week into the Summer A session of Anatomy and Physiology and the writing is on the wall: blogging is going to fall by the wayside.  As much as I love my little, almost entirely inconsequential corner or the interwebz, I love getting A's more.  I'm just that kind of nerd and writing for fun has already taken a backseat to less enjoyable but still necessary studying.  I'm still taking my pictures of the day but I'm guessing that it will be about 5 weeks before I have the time to sort through them much less post them.

More studying has resulted in less writing also in A LOT MORE Pandora listening and finding (if not new, new to me) songs that I love and more candidates for Song of the Day.  My study channel of preference at the moment is Sarah Bareilles Radio so the genre will be rather skewed but...meh. 


If I'm crying now, don't listen to it
It's only my heart
It's only my heart

No comments: