Sunday, March 18, 2012

mmm shepherds pie

I don't generally spend my days bemoaning my singledom but I have to admit that I do miss having someone to cook for.

Someone to try out new recipes on. 

Someone share comfort food with after a long day, sipping wine in the kitchen while the food cooks.

Individual Shepherds Pies
March 1, 2012
I love to cook, in large part because I love to eat but I find that I do it less now that I'm single. Occasionally I will get a bug to try a new recipe or eat risotto and I do value myself enough to follow through on those very simple wants.  I love the cooking but the eating, it just isn't as much fun. 

Thank goodness for friends who are willing to be fed with the guarentee that should my culinary experimentation turn out poorly I'll certainly spring for pizza.

No comments: