Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Project 365: Entries 1 and 2

While perusing my friend Kate's blog the other day (which you can find here) she mentioned that she would be participating in something called Project 365.  Essentially, the challenge is to take one picture each and every day for a whole year, so that at the end of the year you can look and back and literally see where you started, the things that have changed to get you to where you are now.

So, starting Monday (I was delayed in posting this but it's not like I could skip going to happy hour last or something) I'm taking a picture a day and posting it here.  While other people who have done this can only rave about how amazing it is in the long run to look back and see the last year of your life, I'm pretty sure that I'll simply be revealing how very lame I and my life can be.  Who know though, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.


October 3, 2011


Operation Lab Clean-out has been completed.  Sometimes you just don't feel like sitting at a desk and my job can be AMAZING on days like that because there's almost always some non-desk work project that needs to be done.  The ridiculous amount of stuff you see before you is about one years worth of un-sorted through laboratory supplies. Bye bye old study supplies, hellooooooo clean lab! (Everyone loves a clean lab!)

October 4, 2011


I call this...Murry in Trash Bag.  This pretty much sums up the past few days with Murry: incredibly needy and constantly somewhere he isn't supposed to be yet so stinkin' cute all you can do is take a picture. 

No comments: