Friday, September 30, 2011

Gratuitous Pictures of My Cats

While posting things such as what I'm about to post will probably forever brand me as a creepy cat lady, I don't give a damn.  Most days these cats are the first things I talk to when I wake up and the last things that I talk to before I go to bed.  They snuggle with me when I can't sleep at night and occasionally provide a giggle or two with their antics.

This morning I got up, made my bed and took a shower.  I walked out of the bathroom to find this:


As I watched, the saga of Murry vs. the Blankies unfolded. Suspecting that he'd been caught mid-battle with an inanimate object, he attempted to slink off, possibly leaving Joe Lewis to accept the blame for his mess:


Then thought better of it and simply snuggled down as if to take a nap:


but not until after writhing around in the joy and ecstasy of snuggly blankies and a soft pillow. 




No comments: