Sunday, August 15, 2010

Introducing Murry


At approximately 10 AM on Saturday morning I recieved the following picture on my phone from Leslie:
I should have known right then and there that we were doomed. Doomed to the unbearable cuteness of a bopping, playing, cuddle monster of an orange and white kitty cat. 

Apparenlty I'm very bad at choosing a new pet.  Once I have them I love them madly but actually deciding to get them?  Not so gouda. 

Going to Gainesville Pet Rescue not only made me itch but I swear I could feel my blood pressure sky rocketing the longer I stood surrounded by purring, demurring kittens.  It doesn't seem like something that would be stressful but it occurred to me yesterday afternoon that I've never actually gone and purchased/adopted/procured my own pet.  Granted I haven't had a lot of pets, but those that I have had just sorta...showed up one day.  This is left me utterly unprepared for making the decision to take home a pet.  Thankfully Wes suffers from no such issues and 3 hours later Murry was installed as an inhabitant of the Kingdom of Ashton. 


HE'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!

No comments: