Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whargarble



Today is a day of whargarble.

My alarm didn't go off.  Thankfully I seem to have developed an internal alarm and only woke up about 15 minutes late.  Nevertheless, waking up to realize that you didn't wake up on time...well it's just kerflumoxing is all.  It (admittedly unnecessarily since being 15 minutes late to work is NOT the end of the world) throws me off what little game I have.

There was a coffee explosion in my car.  The magnitude of said explosion was great enough that it necessitated a Ubert and a costume change thus delaying my arrival to work juuuuuuust a bit more.

I forgot my phone at home.  Not earth shattering but inconveniencing to say the least.

My lady died.  Okay, so she was technically Leslie's lady but she was wonderful and so I claim her as at least 1/2 mine.  I would like to say that she was dealt a crappy hand but she would probably disagree and remind me that this hand was simply one of many she'd gotten in her life.  She carried herself with grace, dignity and kindness.  She was loved.  She will be very much missed.

I am frustrated today.  I feel bound and restricted.  I am sad that I can write about my sorrow in losing a patient, yet I still cannot write about my Grandma.  I just don't yet have the words yet.  

I am in need of Taco Tuesday.

No comments: