Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anna is envious

I just read the blog of a college friend of a friend. I am so envious. I want to write like him. Methinks I've found my blogging mentor and he doesn't even know it.

After reading his blog I have to admit the following:

1. I am not pithy. Neither in thought nor in written word. Pith is a difficult thing to fake. I might be doomed.

2. I just am not as interesting as Curt. Life in Curt's head must be fun. Life in my head is far more mundane.

so....new goals. Develop a working expression of sardonic thought and pitch. Become more inherently interesting.

It looks like I have my work cut out for me.

1 comment:

lol wut? said...

You really don't give yourself enough credit. Your writing style is easily on par with Curts'. The only difference is you write about things with substance. He on the other hand can write 5 paragraphs about the cost benefit of not showering one day a week.

Apples and oranges.

<3