Tuesday, February 8, 2011

you keep using this word...

I love The Food Network.  I know that this reveals me to be about 80 years old at heart but I just can't help it.  I love food and while my ass doesn't seem to appreciate this 27 year love affair and has put a stop to food and I seeing each other on a regular basis, I see no problems with carrying on an emotional tryst each night on channel 759.

I keep seeing commercials for two Robert Irvine shows - Dinner Impossible and Restaurant Impossible.  I'm not a huge fan of Robert Irvine, he strikes me as a cross between a D-Bag and tool, not the most charming of combination's to say the least.  Watching one episode of each show has only further solidified that observation and I have to say, in the immortal words of Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride: "you keep using this word [impossible], I do not think it means what you think it means."

No comments: