Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Post New Years Lull

There's something about the New Year that causes people (bloggers in particular like to put it in writing) to catalogue the achievements of the past year.  As is indicated by the lack of blobette, I did not have that inclination this past year.  In all honestly this past year has been all but devoid of remarkable achievement

Two years ago I started this blog in the hopes that it, in combination with my other life endeavors, might be a pathway to being a guest at The Daily Show by the time I'm 35. OK so maybe it was by 30 but I honestly don't remember and that's looming closer and closer each day so 35 it is! So, I watched the Daily Show yesterday and I was struck by something: I'm still not on there. Not only am I still not on there and honestly I don't think I'm all that much closer to being there than I was two years ago. What's a girl to do?  Seriously, what's a girl to do?

No comments: