Monday, November 5, 2012

I feel like someone's been here....

This one isn't exactly secret and it really isn't limited to when I'm single, but I leave myself lists so that I don't forget things.  A lot of the time it's stuff that as an adult, I should be able to remember when I leave the house.  Like my wallet.  After enough days at work without a badge or a pager.I decided that it is in fact more adult to acknowledge that I just won't remember this shit 50% of the time and just leave myself a reminder.

Lately though, I've been finding helpful additions popping up on some of these lists. 


Because one certainly wouldn't want to forget Poland.  Much like forgetting one's wallet that could totally throw a massive kink in my day.

Then on Saturday afternoon I went to make GBC, my all time favorite fall food and I just knew there were fewer onions in the French's Fried Onion container than I had left the last time I made it.  Yesterday I checked my grocery list (yup - coffee, cat food and kitty litter; that's my life) and was vindicated: 
While I apparenlty have elves trolling my cupboards for tasty treaties, I guess I should be thankful that the that they are considerate enough to put the depleted items on my shopping list for me.  :)


 Just more evidence that my friends and family really are the mischief makers that I make them out to be.  

No comments: