Monday, October 5, 2009

May be crazier than she appears

Why is it that when I trying to explain my logic to someone I am inevitably struck by the fact that I am neurotic and perhaps a little crazier than I may appear at first glance?

It seemed totally normal to select my vending machine snack of Jalapeño potato chips
based on the knowledge that after half of the bag my mouth starts to burn and I begin to sneeze uncontrollably. I assume that this is because of the jalapeño flavored chemical powder that deliciously coats each chip. Regardless, I usually can only finish 1/2 of the snack-size baggie due to the burn-y sneeze-y-ness. Given that I can put down a full sized bag of Classic Lays with reckless abandon and disregard for my arteries, that the chip itself can portion regulate for me is a pro on my list!

What? is this not a rational way to choose one's snack?

No comments: